- 02-Apr-2014 to 21-Apr-2014 (MST)
- La Jolla, CA, USA
- Full Time
Client Service Manager
La Jolla, CA
Regents Bank is currently searching for a Client Service Manager to join their dynamic team in La Jolla! The Client Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for customer service/sales; maintaining the integrity of branch operations, and managing the branch operations staff (e.g., selection, training, performance review, work allocation). The CSM must perform complex customer service duties and ensure a high level of efficiency.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
• Oversee and follow all aspects of client servicing, including complex administrative, operational, service, and product issues. Supervise the Branch Operations staff and ensure they quickly research and solve clients' inquiries and requests.
• Use appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of team goals
• Manage the handling of client transactions such as check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, payments, etc. Oversees the efficient processing and handling of new account origination.
• Manage risk associated with the operational aspects of client relationships and their business transactions by participating in the daily review and approval of management reports. (i.e. referred items, overdraft, large transactions, etc.)
• Minimize/eliminate audit exceptions and possible loss situations through timely and effective training, mentoring and counseling.
• Act as liaison with all other Bank Departments to resolve operational or service related issues.
• Recommend operational policy and procedures enhancements to ensure optimal client service and ease of execution by bank staff. Develop methods to streamline daily functions and improve branch productivity.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL NEED:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a management function with complete knowledge of all aspects of bank operations and supervising a staff.
• Strong knowledge of bank products, services, and support systems.
• Proven customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• A High School Diploma or GED. Minimum of two years of college and/or an Associate degree preferred.
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Regents Bank is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Pre-employment background screening is required for all positions.
Candidates should be advised that Regents Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!